Saturday, August 16, 2008


Logan is 9 weeks old this week, how time flies!!!! He is changing every day. He is smiling alot more now and once in a while he giggles. He is holding his head up most of the time without assistance and is looking all around. He is getting more on a schedule now and has started to take 3 naps daily. He loves to take baths and splashes and kicks in the water. Last night he was on his belly on the sofa and really angry because he was tired and he rolled over to his back. We were able to catch it on video.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Your little guy is adorable. I love his little hat. Babies in plaid crack me up - they look like little old men. I look forward to seeing your blog updated with pics of him. Before you know it, he will be all grown up. Enjoy your time with him. You're wondering who the heck I am, right? It's Donna's sister in CA. I met you at the 4th of July party a few years ago.